SIEMENS MAGNETOM Lumina 3T MRI
YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A WORLD-CLASS
TO RECEIVE WORLD-CLASS CARE.
MRI designed for you
MAGNETOM Lumina 3T MRI
EMBRACE HUMAN NATURE
Patients have unique, individual characteristics – biovariabilities. Different physiologies and anatomies – but also the way we interact with them and technology – cause unwarranted variations in imaging results. BioMatrix Technology helps to overcome these challenges by automatically adjusting to patient biovariability. By embracing human nature in this way, we can personalize examinations and help expand precision medicine.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR MRI
- Patients can continue taking any current medications as normal and for most MRI exams there are no restrictions on food or drink. Exceptions will be specified by your physician or MRI technologist.
- Because some metals interfere with the function of the MRI, patients are screened by the MRI staff. Please inform the staff of any metal you may have in your body.
- Please inform your physician and the imaging facility if you have any allergies, especially to gadolinium. Women should always inform their physician and MRI technologist if there is any possibility that they are pregnant.
- 3T MRI
- 70 cm wide bore
- Susceptibility Weighted Imaging (SWI)
- Diffusion Weighted Imaging (DWI)